Vehicular Terrorist Attack Could you ever have imagined a time when we would be concerning ourselves with the threat of vehicular terrorists attacks. The fact is our nation and western nations around the world have been so inundated with people who hate the beauty of western society that terrorism happens at anytime, anyplace and by …
Make no mistake, electing a commander in chief to keep America safe will be the most important issue in next Tuesday’s election. And keeping America safe during these times will be the greatest challenge of our next president. Just consider the present landscape at home and abroad.
- Radical Islamist attacks on U.S. soil and abroad;
- One thousand active FBI probes of ISIS in the U.S.;
- FBI investigations of ISIS in all fifty states;
- An aggressive China laying claim to the South China Sea where $5-trillion of the world’s economy passes on an annual basis;
- Chinese cyber warfare against American businesses and the Federal Government;
- An Iranian nuclear deal allowing the terrorist regime to move forward with Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) development at some point;
- The need to address the electromagnetic pulse (EMP) threat;
- No land-based missile defense capability on the entire East Coast of the U.S.;
- The dispersion and expansion of radical Islam well beyond Al Qaeda into groups such as ISIS, Boko Haram and others;
- Radical Islamists effectively using social media for recruitment efforts;
- The volatile Kim Jong-un advancing North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs;
- Nuclear weapons in an unreliable and unstable Turkey;
- Failure to secure America’s borders.
Surviving a Terrorist Attack: 5 Things You Need To Know Over the past two decades, terrorism has been rapidly climbing the list of likely disasters. Pretty soon, terrorist attacks in the U.S. could be as common as hurricanes. But while millions of people prepare for hurricane season every year, far fewer people prepare for terrorism. …
The post Surviving a Terrorist Attack: 5 Things You Need To Know appeared first on SHTF & Prepping Central.